[Dixielandjazz] Must See Gig if you are in the area.

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 18 15:00:13 PDT 2009

Come see us on Sunday, August 23, 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM  (Rain Date Aug 30)

Parking Lot of the Hershey's Mill Golf Club, 1500 Greenhill Road, West
Chester PA

FREE - PUBLIC INVITED - tell the gate guard you are there for concert.

SPECIAL GUEST FROM NEW YORK CITY - 14 year old jazz violinist Jonathan
Russell. He is AMAZING and will be playing a violin made by one of the
top violin makers in the USA. The Daniel Pearl Memorial Violin, made
to honor the late Wall Street Journal reporter and amateur violinist.
J has played with jazz legends Regina Carter, Dick Hyman, Les Paul,
Bucky Pizzarelli, Barry Harris, and with superb violinist and list
mate Tamas Itzas in Hungary, (did I spell that right?) et al, and
wowed them all.

Don't miss it. Musicians like Jonathan come along once in a lifetime
and we've been privileged to have been featuring him at selected BSJB
concerts since he was  8. You should hear this wonderful young man who
will one day make musical history.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband