[Dixielandjazz] Barbarin's Second Line

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Tue Aug 11 20:17:15 PDT 2009

The LP that cut with Pete Fountain and the Mardi Gras Strutters is from is one of the first albums I ever bought.  I must have been 12-13 years old.  A lot of nice marching band type drums all through it.  It's a shame the little cut from it here didn't include the really nice ensemble writing from the album.  There's some really nice trombone section work in it.

Hal Vickery