[Dixielandjazz] Mosaic boxes (was Cardboard or Jewell Box CDs?)

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Tue Aug 11 08:25:34 PDT 2009

Anyone with a large music collection should contact the
universities/libraries known for their music sections/departments. Check
out their online catalogs to see what they have. Check with music
reference librarians for clues on how your collection might be received;
they may even have a bequest policy. Do they have space restrictions? Do
they know anything about jazz and early recordings?

--Sheik