[Dixielandjazz] CD Jewel Box or Cardboard cover?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 14:15:03 PDT 2009

I jave several Cds with cardboard wrap, bought at full price, the same
size as jewel boxes, and I find them preferable.  They contain a data
sheet and liner notes, just as jewl boxes, the info normally inserted
in the back of the jewel box is printed on the back cover, they don't
break, and they are thinner!
Cheers