[Dixielandjazz] Fw: Dixieland history in the UK

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Aug 6 18:20:27 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lee Floyd III" <plinkfloyd at yahoo.com>
To: "Robert Ringwald" <rsr at ringwald.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: Dixieland history in the UK

Hi Bob,

I hope all is well with you out west.

I am getting ready to head to Germany in less than a week but I thought I would forward this e-mail I received today. It relates to Dixieland jazz history as described below.  My drummer/agent friend here in New Orleans forwarded it to me and in turn I thought maybe the fellow members of the dixieland Internet discussion group would enjoy participating in voting for this.

Message verbatim;