[Dixielandjazz] R.I.P....Frankie Manning

Joe jazzclarinet at cox.net
Tue Apr 28 17:19:21 PDT 2009

It is with great Sadness that I send this message.

Joe Hopkins

Larry Peacock sent a message to the members of Frankie Manning.

Subject: Frankie Manning: May 26, 1914 - April 27, 2009

Frankie Manning: May 26, 1914 - April 27, 2009

It is with great regret that we inform you that legendary lindy hopper and inspiration to tens of thousands of dancers around the world Mr. Frankie Manning passed away peacefully early this morning.

More information about memorials and an official announcement as we hear it.

Sincerely,

Frankie Team