[Dixielandjazz] Big Band Event This Saturday

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Wed Apr 22 14:42:12 PDT 2009

Saturday, April 25, 2009

THE BILL SARGENT BIG BAND

Time:  Festivities begin about 5:30 pm

Event: St. Eugene Dinner Dance and  Auction

Location: St. Eugene School

Address: 7600 North Port  Washington Road / Fox Point, Wisconsin 53217

Phone:  414-918-1100

RESERVATIONS REQUIRED!

Tickets and more information,  go to: http://steugenecongregation.org/

THE 17TH ANNUAL ST. EUGENE  DINNER, DANCE, AND AUCTION

St. Eugene Parish is going to be transformed  into a swanky club room for “
Celebrate”, our 2009 Dinner, Dance, and Auction. We  invite you to enjoy
this evening, and celebrate with St. Eugene parishioners and  friends. Payments
can be made on-line this year for added  convenience.

Just look at what is in store for you this  year!

Professionally catered luxury dinner by Chef Jack’s of Waukesha

Drinking and Dancing to The Bill Sargent Big Band, an exciting 16 piece
band playing all your big band favorites!

Live Auction featuring  out-of-this world prizes

A huge variety of silent auction prizes

Announcement of the $7,500 Grand Prize Raffle Winners

Here is  the evening’s schedule:

5:30 pm - 8:00 pm: Arrival and Silent Auction

8:00 pm - 9:00 pm: Dinner

9:00 pm - 10:00 pm: Grand Prize Raffle  Drawing, Purse and Flower Pot
Raffle winners announced, and Live Auction

10:00 pm - 12:00 Midnight: Music and Dancing
For additional information, go to:  _http://BillSargentBands.com_
(http://BillSargentBands.com)
**************Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433404x1201394533/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B214133109%3B36002181%3Bk)