[Dixielandjazz] Ticket Prices (was Attendance Strong at Bellwether Music Festival)

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 02:57:47 PDT 2009

Jerry Brown wrote:
>  Of course if you are closer to Norwich and fancy some excellent music we would love to see you!
>
> Jerry
> Norwich,
> U.K.
> http://www.norwichjazzparty.com

I thoroughly enjoyed last year's weekend .... would go again but we've
got a gig  on May 3rd and then are then off to Keswick Jazz Festival.
(It IS possible to go to both festivals and several people did last
year)  You can even do it by coach via London Victoria...... for £24 if
you're over 60.

An aiport  location might seem a bit odd but I didn't actually hear any
planes.  A big plus is the  park and ride bus which is a 2 min walk from
the venue and takes you into the centre of the city.  Ideal for partners
of jazz fanatics who don't want to move from their table for the whole day !

So to the majority members  of the list, come before the pound climbs
back to $2 (I'm hoping by October when we're off to Kalispell :-) )

Jude