[Dixielandjazz] Attendance Strong at Bellwether Music Festival

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 13:08:56 PDT 2009

In  Caesarea, tickets are NIS 250 a day (if bought at a ticket agency;
slightly less if bought directly from the festival), which equals
about $60.  Still they sell very well despite the recession.
Actually, a friend wanted me to get him tickets, as I am entitled to a
discount, but, having found out that the festival offices run out of
"attarctive seats," (his words) decided to buy from an agency.  The
festival will take place in the second weekend of June, and tickets
for the Friday concert are already in short supply.
The big name is Chris Barber, even though Antti Sarpilla is making a
second appearance, having been here last year.
Support live jazz!
Cheers,
Marek