[Dixielandjazz] ATTN: Brian Harvey re your site.

M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Apr 19 09:14:52 PDT 2009

I guess I've only been listening to it at work, not home, as yesterday I
tried to bring it up via my Firefox, it kept crashing my system, finally
I access it via IE which is buried deep within my system, I get the
necessary Flash installed, go back to Firefox, it comes on, I do what
you say re the Firefox plug-in, restart as instructed, and still, the
darn thing loads up, but won't "connect" (even via IE).

What am I doing wrong?