[Dixielandjazz] French Quarter Festival -- Face to Face

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 12 23:25:22 PDT 2009

You turn on "Num Lock," then hold down the ALT key while entering the
numbers on the numeric keypad. When you release the ALT key, the extended
ASCII character appears in your text. This works in e-mail programs and word
processors, but I have run into database programs which get confused and you
wind up with ASCII graphics. When's the last time you used THOSE?

Phil Wilking

The New Orleans Banjo Rendez-Vous
May 14, 15, & 16, 2009
Visit www.nolabanjo.com for info