[Dixielandjazz] French Quarter Festival -- Face to Face

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 12 23:20:10 PDT 2009

Except that the Cajuns spell it "rouler," and it's their language. So we do
say "Let the good times to roll!" "Let" being in the imperative, but I am
hardly a linguistics expert.

To get non English keyboard symbols, use the extended ASCII character set.
"é" is 0233.

Phil Wilking

The New Orleans Banjo Rendez-Vous
May 14, 15, & 16, 2009