[Dixielandjazz] French Quarter Festival F2F

BOYER DONALD dnboy152 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 8 12:44:50 PDT 2009

Sandy Gumpert asked about a F2F during this Festival.  Since listmate Sue Fischer is playing Friday, April 17th on the Brass Band Stage with the Audacity Brass Band at 2:45, let's try for a F2F there.  If not, I'm open to other suggestions.

Listmate Margaret in Modesto, CA posted that she was playing with Ernie Bucio's Nawlins Travelin' Band and that they would be playing in the Friday opening parade.  What is the rest of your schedule?  I would like to hear your group.

I have not attended the Festival for several years.  I know about Fritzel's, Palm Court and Preservation Hall.  Do any listmates have any other "don't miss" suggestions while I'm there?  The schedule for the Festival is at www.FQFI.org.

Thanx, Don Boyer
South Bend, IN