[Dixielandjazz] Complete E. Kovacs theme song.

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Sat Apr 4 18:52:02 PDT 2009

One section of that theme (the part immediately following the introduction, and which repeats itself a couple of times, the "diddly-oop-a-doo-da da diddly-oop-a doo-da da diddly-oop-a-doo-da da dum" part) is George Gershwin's "Rialto Ripples."  I've always been curious as to the origin of Kovacs' theme for that reason.

Hal Vickery