[Dixielandjazz] Don Hill?

Jeanne Brei TinPanAlleyCat at cox.net
Thu Sep 25 09:11:40 PDT 2008

Hey Robert,
    I'll have to ask Don about those two songs :)   ... but at Bugsy's a few
weeks ago, the arranger Artie Schreck came in and the two of them did an old
Treniers classic called "Snatch" -- that managed to be pretty darn racy even
today! ("I saw her snatch" "Hey, you can't talk like that here" "I saw her
snatch her suitcase from the window", etc...)
thanks,
Jeanne