[Dixielandjazz] Dancing Fool

Ken Mathieson ken at kenmath.free-online.co.uk
Sat Sep 20 07:29:41 PDT 2008

Hi Bill,

Many thanks for the heads-up re Bailey's Lucky Seven and the California
Ramblers. I'll check them out on redhotjazz.com and will make a mental note
to try the Red Hot Song Archive before I start chasing up obscure tunes in
future.

Thanks also to John Birchall, who sent a song copy with the original verse
off-list, and to Don Ingle for info on the Clancy Hayes version. The
original verse is predictably totally unlike the intro/verse that we
invented 40 years ago to beef the tune up a bit.

Regards,

Ken Mathieson
www.classicjazzorchestra.org.uk