[Dixielandjazz] Wes Grant Celebration Of Life, Sept 20

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Sep 18 23:22:10 PDT 2008

Sorry to repeat this but I had the wrong month in the Subject line.  It is
now correct, September.

Wes Grant Celebration Of Life

The celebration of life for Wes Grant will be held in Stockton at the

Elks Lodge
8900 Thornton Rd # 1
Stockton, CA 95209

this Sat, Sept 20, 1-4pm.  Musicians bring your horns.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Note new e-mail address rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

 "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or
a politician. And to
tell the truth, there's hardly any difference. I, for one, believe the piano
player job to be much more honorable than current politicians."  --Harry
Truman