[Dixielandjazz] Jazz In San Antonio

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Sep 18 22:06:39 PDT 2008

This from, (As Steve Barbone would say), my pal Mike Pittsley.  Mike played
trombone with the Jim Cullum JB for maybe 20 or close to) years.

---------

Dear Fans and Friends,

Once again, the Mission City Hot Rhythm Cats will be playing again
this Friday and Saturday (September 19th & 20th) at Rio De Vino

http://www.riodevino.com

 <
http://www.riodevino.com/

, from 7:00pm to 11:00pm.

Please come by and partake of the great wine, food and music!

Rio De Vino is located at 7271 Wurzbach Rd, near the Northwest corner
of Babcock and Wurzbach (phone: 210-615-8466).

Rio De Vino is located in the shopping area behind the McDonald's at
the Northwest corner of Babcock & Wurzbach in the Medical Center area.

Here's a map to help guide you.

For those of you on the mailing list that don't live in the San
Antonio area, we're currently planning a live, streaming video of one
of our engagements in the (hopefully) not too distant future. We want
to share our music with all our friends!

If you're in the area, or planning to be in the area this weekend,
please come join us. We look forward to seeing you!