[Dixielandjazz] Picture of St. Peter Lovric

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 1 13:39:49 PDT 2008

Picture of  St. Peter Lovric, founder of the DJML;
I'm posting the names and I'm asking everyone to take a look and
see if we can identify who the persons are.
Also, lets get a date for the pic.  Maybe just an approximate date.

 If taken in Santa Rosa, let's find out the dates of the festival.
 Peter passed away on September 8, 1997, about a year and a half after
 starting the DJML.

Here's the link to the picture!
 http://www.islandnet.com/djml/events.html

 Front row, left to right;
 Bob Romans, ST. PETER LOVRIC, Ken Keeler, Bert Barr.
 Back row, left to right;
 Kurt Abell, ?????????, Don Robertson, Eric Holroyd, Betty and Gene Lynch,
 Ben Fowlkes
 I hope we can find out who the mystery man is between Kurt Abell and Don
 Robertson! Maybe a member of The Creole Belles from Australia?

Warm regards,
Bob Romans,
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,
Lodi, Calif. 95242
Ph 209-747-1148
www.cellblockseven2002.net
"If you must choose between two evils,  choose the one you haven't tried
yet."