[Dixielandjazz] Resurgence of Vinyl

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 06:07:23 PDT 2008

And my friends still wonder that I play LPs almost exclusively,
relegating CDs to my car (no vinyl facility there), and often ask me
where I get them, since I often play new acquisitions at my jazz
evenings (we meet every Thursday, although not always at my home).  By
the way, new LPs are much too expensive, so I mainly buy second hand.
I buy Cds, too, but, as mentioned above, play then in my car (except
for one presentation at the jazz evening).
cheers