[Dixielandjazz] Melodious Thunk (Dick Broadie) - Steve Barbone and the whole djml gang

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Fri Oct 31 10:37:52 PDT 2008

http://ml.islandnet.com/pipermail/dixielandjazz/2008-September/055985.html

Hi Steve.  Want to thank you for kind words about me plus putting up links to DJML.  Happened to "Google" myself to see if anything is left out there and was quite pleased to discover the above.  Always nice to know that Melodious has yet to be forgotten.

Wish I had time to fully participate on DJML but I'm very busy performing and composing these days.  And every day I seem to be busier than the day before.  I should add that the money's good and the fun is better.  Still hosting weekly jam session every Wed. at local Palm Springs senior center every Wed AM at 10.  If anyone's in Palm Springs we'd love to have you join us.  If you're a player, bring along your axe!  Drop me an email for further info.   Sorry I don't have time to monitor the list for responses so please email directly to me at rbroadie at dc.rr.com.

My health is holding out pretty well and it's been over 5 years since the colon cancer trip so it appears I've won that battle.

I want all you guys and gals on the DJML to know that I love you and miss you.  I sincerely hope I can get back into the frey with you again one of these days.

Dick Broadie, AKA Melodious Thunk  :-)