[Dixielandjazz] Melodious Thunk (Dick Broadie)

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 4 07:10:54 PDT 2008

Dear Marek & others who don't know Melodious Thunk:

See: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8185957525239212761

OR see him with "The World's Oldest Jazz Band" at

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6301299077892678176

He's one hell of a guy, and one hell of a fine jazz musician.

Love you man,

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband