[Dixielandjazz] Caribbean Jazz Cruise On Holland America

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Oct 29 16:24:57 PDT 2008

Ginny, How are you?

By some strange chance I'd just written a note to Bob and Carol (Mr and Mrs
JazzSea) as we've finally got round to making a copy of the write-up we did
of this year's trip for the UK JazzGuide.  I 'd just printed it all off and
found the emails from Bob Ringwald and you.

The DJML certainly shrinks the world for some of us.

I'll happily attach  a copy of the write-up for anyone who'd like one,

Jude

If anyone would like
Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection