[Dixielandjazz] Hard Times

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Tue Oct 28 10:05:25 PDT 2008

You are absolutely right about this being a tough business.  The next couple
of weeks will be going well for me but December is way off so far as
bookings are concerned.  I don't know if everyone is waiting to see what
happens with the economy or if they are waiting to see how the election
turns out or what.

Next year might not be too bad.  I booked four gigs a few minutes ago spread
out over next year including a December job.  So here's hoping.  My other
business interests are in the tank right now.   I haven't done any artwork
for three weeks.........I'm virtually on vacation.
Larry
StL