[Dixielandjazz] Las Vegas Drummer & Sax Player Wanted

John Wilder JohnWilder at Comcast.net
Sun Oct 5 14:57:36 PDT 2008

Hi fellow DJML'ers,

I'm flying to Las Vegas to play a gig this coming Wednesday, Oct. 8 for a
private group at the Caesar's Hotel.  I just found out that we don't have
our drummer or sax player going with us, and I'd like to hire a drummer and
sax player from Vegas for the gig.  Possibly also a bass player.  If anyone
knows of good players or contacts in Vegas, please contact me off list.

The gig is for a show called the "Dean-O-Holics", a Rat-Pack Tribute show.
There are no charts, but a good swing drummer and a sax player who can
improvise should have no problems with the gig.  A bass player would need to
at least be familiar with some of the tunes.  I'm playing piano, and I could
play the show without a band, but I'd much prefer to have one.

Any help any of you can offer would be much appreciated, and may get your
referral a fun gig!

Email me at:  JohnWilder at Comcast.net

Please do not reply on the DJML list.  Thanks.

John Wilder