[Dixielandjazz] SD Fest Schedule

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Nov 19 10:31:27 PST 2008

But this is prime tourist season for South Dakota! - The chance of
being trapped in your car by possible blizzards on the Interstate 90
miles between towns lend such an air of excitement to the otherwise
usual jazz festival!

(and the Corn Palace is so lovely in the late fall!)

South Dakota - the Wagon Broke, So We Stayed Here...  (a proposed
state slogan ;-)

Dave Richoux