[Dixielandjazz] FW: New Hot Jazz Channel internet radio show

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 13:26:21 PST 2008

The latest Hot Jazz Channel show - the third anniversary celebration
edition - is now live at ww.radiojazz.co.uk

Featured this month are Summit Reunion - Kenny Davern and Bob Wilber, Chris
Barber's band with De De and Billie Pierce, Roger Marks' Armada Jazz Band,
Mick Mulligan's Band with George Melly, the French Preservation New Orleans
Jazz Band, New Orleans Delight, Clarence Williams Washboard Five, the
Natural Gas Jazz Band, Bix Beiderbecke & His Gang, Lisa Scott & J.B Scott's
Jazz 5 Tet, the MJQ, Jimmy Giuffre with Pee Wee Russell, Terry Lightfoot's
Jazz Band, Clarence Pinetop Smith and the Galvanised Jazz Band recorded at
Music Mountain.

At this time - as we celebrate 36 shows and an average audience of over
80,000 - we offer out thanks to all the record labels and bands that have
helped us broadcast over three hundred and sixty both modern and classic
jazz tracks.

Ours is a not-for-profit radio enterprise which we fund and promote purely
for the benefit of the music.

Our shows are engineered by John Booth and devised and presented by Brian
Harvey.