[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Sea Caribbean Cruise

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Nov 2 19:13:13 PST 2008

Listmates,

Carol Neumann informs me that she still has a few cabins available for the
Caribbean cruise Jan 3-10, 2009.

Lowest fare is $647.16 per person, double occupancy. This is for an
ocean-view stateroom
and the price includes port charges, taxes and fuel surcharge.  New bookings
only.
Really great prices for this trip.

I will be playing piano with the Bob Schulz Frisco Jazz Band.

Also on the cruise will be:

Buck Creek,
Climax,
Grand Dominion,
The Bob Schulz Frisco Jazz Band,
Tex Wyndham,
Tim Allan's Banjos Aweigh,
Dick Williams' JazzSea Jam

 This cruise will be the final appearance of the
Buck Creek Jazz Band.

 For more info, e-brochure, Reservation Form,

http://www.jazzsea.com/caribbean2009.html

If you are interested, please don't hesitate as time is running out.
Holland America will soon take back the unused cabins.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Note new e-mail address rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have."
--Thomas Jefferson, 3rd. President, Term of Office: January 20, 1801 to
January 20, 1809.