[Dixielandjazz] Location Change - Swinging Thursday Nights in West Chester

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri May 30 11:32:42 PDT 2008

We've had a last minute location change for our venue on Thursday
Night, June 5 in West Chester PA. New details are:

WHERE:  Gay Street, between High and Walnut Streets. (opposite
Spence's Cafe)

WHEN:  June 5 (Thursday Night) from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM.

WHAT:  Barbone Street plays Dixieland for Swing Dancing. (many of our
favorite dancers coming) This is a Great party with Clowns, Jugglers,
Street Vendors, Sidewalk Cafe's etc. All ages welcome. Dancers
welcome. We'll be throwing Mardi Gras Beads too.  our good friends
Melissa Martin and the Mighty Rhythm Kings will also be performing in
the next block between Walnut and Matlack Streets. The music is FREE,
courtesy of West Chester Recreation and some wonderful corporate
sponsors.

West Chester Swings.

Cheers,

Steve Barbone