[Dixielandjazz] international problems with recorded playbacks

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed May 28 07:13:12 PDT 2008

Hello,
I used a 120 volt reel-to-reel tape recorder for a while, and never
had any sound problems.  Then the transformer burnt down, ans so did
the motor!
I still use a reel-to-reel tape recorder, and love it (but find it
increasingly difficult to get it repaired).  And yes, I have a
cassette player and a CD player, and, of course, a turntable.
Regards