[Dixielandjazz] Swinging Thursday Nights in West Chester

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri May 23 09:12:55 PDT 2008

On May 23, 2008, at 10:01 AM, Barb Jordan wrote:

> Thanks Steve for the invite.
>
> I live in Burlington Ontario (just west of Toronto) and so making it
> to the "swinging Thursday" event won't be possible this time.
>
> I do get to travel a fair bit, so maybe one day I can hear your band.
>
> I am off to Bermuda next week for 4 days. Do you know of any bands/
> venues there that play OKOM that I could check out?
>
> Barbara Jordan
>
> (vocalist dying to sing with a Dixieland/swing band)!

Hi Barb:

Stop by anytime you are in the area and sing with us. Hear us on the
myspace site below.

Sorry that I do not know anything about the OKOM scene in Bermuda.
Hopefully someone on the chat lists who does will respond to you.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

www.barbonestreet.com
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband