[Dixielandjazz] 2 Rare Public Performances - Bill Sargent Bands

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Fri May 23 07:26:48 PDT 2008

The Bill Sargent Bands’ “Swing  Sheet”

Following  are two rare public performances of our bands that you are invited
 to.

BILL SARGENT’S TRAD-JAZZ ROUSERS DIXIELAND BAND
Date: Monday, May  26, 2008
Time: 12 noon – 1 pm
Event: Memorial Day Tribute
Location:  Wisconsin Memorial Park in the Great Memorial Building
Address: 13235 West  Capitol Drive / Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005
Phone:  262-781-7474
Directions: http://www.mapquest.com/mq/1-lCAqPrMb
Admission:  FREE !
Website: http://www.wisconsinmemorialpark.com/

2008 marks the  90th Anniversary of the end of World War I. In addition to
honoring all members  of the military who have fallen in all of our wars, The
Park will present  programs and displays remembering those who fought in “The
War to End All  Wars.”

THE  BILL SARGENT BIG BAND