[Dixielandjazz] Swinging Thursday Nights in West Chester

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Wed May 21 12:07:04 PDT 2008

SAVE THE DATE:  Thursday, June 5 6:30PM to 9:30 PM - West Chester PA
Street Festival

Over the years, "Swinging Thursdays" has become a premier
entertainment event. On June 5, the legendary Barbone Street Jazz Band
will appear in concert from 6:30 to 9:30 PM on Gay Street, at the
Church Street intersection for your listening and dancing pleasure.
The music and dancing is FREE.

We expect a large group of fans including some of the finest swing
dancers in the area. (This is our 5th swing dance event so far this
year)

Gay Street will be closed to vehicles during our performance. The
restaurants and sidewalk cafes will be open should you wish to visit
some of the best eateries in Chester County.

Barbone Street will be in rare form, with Mardi Gras beads for the
kids and anyone else who dances. We'll be playing a variety of Swing,
Dixieland and New Orleans Jazz.

For a great night, come on out and join us.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

www.barbonestreet.com
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband