[Dixielandjazz] Face 2 Face (Bloody Mary Party

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon May 19 18:21:55 PDT 2008

Listmates,

For any of you coming to the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee, the annual Jubilee
DJML Bloody Mary Party will be at the same time, same place:

10:00 - 11:00 AM Delta King, Delta Lounge.

For those of you who have not been to the Jubilee Face 2 Face before, the
Delta King is the sister ship to the Delta Queen which is still running on
the Mississippi.

The Delta King is permentantly moored in Old Sacramento.

The Jubilee opening Day Parade begins at 11:45 M.  The Delta King is just a
couple blocks from the parade route.  You can have a couple beverages of
your choice, swap lies with fellow listmates and then walk a block or two
and view the parade.  The bands begin playing in all of the venues at 1:00
PM.

You can view the Jubilee schedule at:

http://www.sacjazz.com/?page=performers

Other info about the Jubilee, www.sacjazz.com

Info about the Sacramento Traditional jazz Society, sponsors of the Jubilee
at:

www.sacjazz.org

See you there.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
DJML Moderator
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

"I couldn't wait for success... so I went ahead without it."
--Jonathan Winters