[Dixielandjazz] Help? Wild Bill 1951 Boston

hearthearth chelseawalls at roadrunner.com
Sun May 18 08:20:20 PDT 2008

it is Chase  also  perhaps you can circulate some gossip  or rather clear up
some   I am just a young 80  not 85  also selling my Williams TROMBONE  not
cheap but after all i{it has  played with lots of great musicians ]

I do miss Vic  as well as Wellstood, Davern ,Haggart  and many
others..Fortunately I am In good health just lack the stamina for planes,
trains and automobiles and so my Williams is up for sale.It was one of the
very last Williams crafted with his own hands and Nancy and I watched him
turn the bell in California way back when  If you find anyone who wants to
buy a piece of Jazz History contact me  Ed Hubble
chelseawalls at roadrunner.com we are abiding in upstate N Y   later

ps I do find it amusing...all these stories about me on the net  i.e. a
chicken farmer in Texas????please..however we do raise wonderful kittens
loving sweet and so intelligent. I would gladly provide some cat lover a Hub
cat  by application and references..they are our kids after all. Don't you
know all musicians get daft as they get old? its better than sitting in and
blowing out my chops!!!!and our cats love you back!!!!   hub also my great
uncle Ed Hubble of telescope fame gets so many folks confused on the web.

--
It has removed 372 spam emails to date.