[Dixielandjazz] Talking about tunes.

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu May 15 09:50:31 PDT 2008

I have bee scrolling through the DJ playlists at
http://www.pifemaster.com/popular_music_requests.htm

(I listen to very little "Pop/Top 40" radio, btw.) and I sure don't
see many songs that might make good OKOM for 1998 thru 2008. If I go
back through 20 years there are many more possibles.

However, http://www.pifemaster.com/tophits/top200_2007.htm has many
songs that I think would work well in "Dixie-ized" form. The
California Repercussions play many of them already - not jazzed up.

Dave Richoux