[Dixielandjazz] Talking about tunes.

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Thu May 15 08:25:26 PDT 2008

> "Robert S. Ringwald" <robert at ringwald.com> wrote (polite snip)
>  If you think I'm going to spend my time listening to "Ode To
> Bitches",  "Teeth",  "Bury Me In The Pasture", Don't Go, Lookin For
> Lonesome"  By Sick's Pack and then play these tunes, I'm not. Life
> is to short to subject myself to that crap.

You crack me up with that view Bob. You have not heard the above songs
and you are not willing to listen to them. Zero knowledge about them.

Yet you immediately  categorize them as "crap" and your life as being
too short to bother about listening.

Listening is what it's all about, IMO.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone