[Dixielandjazz] Igor's Question

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed May 14 06:02:50 PDT 2008

Several years ago, our Good Time Jazz, + guests, had three hourson
each of the three daysof the Jazz, Blues and Videotape jazz festival
(subsequently renamed Tel-Aviv Jazz Festival); over three hours, they
never played the same tune twice, and there were some they did not
repeat at all!  There aren't many bands with repertoire that large!
cheers