[Dixielandjazz] If You Haven't Seen "Citizen Kane" DONT READ THIS MESSAGE was Rosebud was Beebe

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Mon May 12 19:22:30 PDT 2008

Right on Steve,

Of course everybody knows that Rosebud was the name of Charles
Foster Kane's sled! (nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, say no
more, know what I mean? know what I mean?)

Oh damn, I just spoiled it for anybody who hasn't seen Citizen Kane
and read this message anyway. Oh well, I tried.

Cheers,

Ric

Ricardo Giorgi
Rainbow Gardens Music