[Dixielandjazz] Beebe

Ric Giorgi ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca
Mon May 12 14:35:46 PDT 2008

Wow! Thanks Steve,

I checked Rust and sure enough there's a bunch of sides that have
George Beebe and Jimmy Dorsey on the sessions (late August '29) with
both Red Nichols & His Five Pennies and The Captivators, and an
early October '29 session with Irving Brodsky & H.O.

OK the dig goes on to find the meaning of "Rosebud" - errr I mean
"Beebe".

Ric

Ricardo Giorgi
Rainbow Gardens Music