[Dixielandjazz] One way to get to the younger ...

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat May 10 13:00:56 PDT 2008

For some strange reason, the high schools in Alameda have recently
totally rejected the idea of our band playing (for free or
otherwise!) Sometimes it was the music teacher, sometimes it was the
administration. I guess we don't fit the curriculum or something...
we did several similar programs about 10 years ago, for the same
schools.

Dave RIchoux