[Dixielandjazz] Snip from NY TIMES article

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sun May 4 10:25:47 PDT 2008

Hi Janie & Listmates.

No, I'm not in New Orleans.  That first sentence was from the Times
review. I'm not sure why it printed in front of my message. It was
from Nate's review. I had some trouble cutting and pasting it in and
had to do it paragraph by paragraph, else all I got was gibberish.
Being a fan of both McDermott and Christopher, I wish I had been
there. <grin>

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.barbonestreet.com