[Dixielandjazz] Can Rusher

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 29 19:01:58 PDT 2008

I hear you Glen. But I was thinking that the used towels would be
removed from the room via a can (pail or bucket). After all, who would
want to handle them? I think a high class Bordello lady would neither
use the same towels from trick to trick, nor leave them lying around,
nor even in the same room when the next trick appeared. No need for
hot water, just shake the soda bottle.

Remember that old line . . . What will we do if we can't make it as
jazz musicians? " Become towel boys at Lu Lu White's".

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband

On Mar 29, 2008, at 8:46 PM, Glen Page wrote: (polite snip)