[Dixielandjazz] Fulton Street Jazz Band Schedule Jubilee

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Thu Mar 27 12:06:42 PDT 2008

I hope all of you are making your plans to attend the 35th annual Sacramento
Jazz Jubilee May 23-26.

Don't forget the DJML Bloody Mary Party Friday May 23, 10:00 AM, probably at
the Delta King Riverboat in Old Sacramento again.

Below is the Fulton Street Jazz Band's schedule for the Jubilee.  Hope to
see lots of Listmates there.

If any of you want info on the Jubilee, send me your mailing address.  you
can also go to www.sacjazz.com

Fulton Street Jazz Band
Sacramento Jazz Jubilee
May 23 - 26, 2008
Friday 2:30 PM The Depot, Old Sac
Friday 7:00 PM Marilyn's on K, K St. Mall
Saturday 1:00 PM Firehouse Courtyard, Old Sac
Saturday 7:00 PM Swing Dance Emporium, Convention Center Mid Town
Sunday 4:00 PM Riverfront Refuge, Old Sac
Sunday 8:30 PM Pyramid Alehouse, K St. Mall
Monday   11:00 AM Pizza Tent at St. Rose of Lima Park, K St. Mall
Monday 1:00 PM Turntable Junction, Old Sac

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

"I couldn't wait for success... so I went ahead without it."
--Jonathan Winters