[Dixielandjazz] Young Bands

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 18:21:10 PDT 2008

Hi Steve,
Yes, I also thought they sounded very New Orleans on "Little Liza Jane",  the
way they begin "Just A Closer Walk".  Checked their  "Caribbean"--someone
sent me a 1953 copyrighted tune,  "Caribbean", words & music by Mitchell Torok a
few months  ago--different tune apparently.

I hope the potential of Sick with Barbone Street comes to pass--that'd work
and a lot of good music would get made.

These recent posts pointing out some of these younger bands have refreshed
my spirit.
Ginny

In a message dated 3/25/2008 3:32:21 P.M. Central Daylight Time,