[Dixielandjazz] Music Stands

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Mon Mar 24 06:09:39 PDT 2008

The company to go to is:

http://www.embeeideas.com/

These  guys are awesome. The give great service, (VERY fast), hi-quality work
and  an excellent product.

After 25 years of use for my old music stands,  it was time (last November)
to update the look and make my set-up more  efficient. I had worked with bands
that had been using their  product.

They are lightweight and fold neatly into a carrying case, also  lightweight.

These guys (Mary & Mike Brooks) had the answer. They  took the time to work
with me and answer all my questions.

They also did  the design of my artwork for the front of my stands.

You'll notice the at  least one of the Air Force Bands uses them as well as
the Count Basie  Orchestra.

EM-BEE ideas
13291 Kenroyal Drive
St. Louis, Missouri 63131
Phone (314) 966-4129
Fax (314) 966-6923
Email: info at embeeideas.com

I'm very glad I went to these guys.

Hope this helps!
Bill
414-777-0100
BillSargentBands.com

Just released: "The Best Of Bill Sargent Bands - Volume 1"

Available at: http://billsargentbands.com/recordings.htm

Home.