[Dixielandjazz] [!! SPAM] Re: Jazz Club in NSW OZ

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 22 22:32:30 PDT 2008

Sharkey Bonano always wore a derby with a big feather in its band. He also
would dance to the music while leading a band. A lot of people thought he
was corny (unsophisticated and undignified), but he always seemed to have
work.

Many old timers used a metal bowler as a mute.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.