[Dixielandjazz] Records For Sale

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Fri Mar 21 16:15:48 PDT 2008

>From Craig's List:

Must sell over 8000 RECORDS like new all with album covers!
Reply to:
comm-614142690 at craigslist.org
Date: 2008-03-21, 3:26PM PDT
have over 8,000 records all in the original condition from the manufacturer.
the
years pressed are as early as 1931 and a early as the early 1990's. Great
for sampling
and collecting, some records as early as from 1950's are not even opened
yet. im
selling by the car and truck load. $50 dollars a car load and $100 dollars a
truck
load as much as you can fit in your vehicle and ther yours. im located in
Modesto
Call 209-918-6363

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

"I couldn't wait for success... so I went ahead without it."
--Jonathan Winters