[Dixielandjazz] More on Sopramno Sax

Russ Guarino russguarino at comcast.net
Fri Mar 21 02:08:03 PDT 2008

I play my soprano with a wide bore mouthpiece.  I also have a Selmer mouthpiece that is a narrow bore that I find produces a less
robust tone.

I use the soprano when I am out doors or any situation where I want to produce a bigger sound than I can get with my clarinet.  My
friends in the band prefer the clarinet because it has a sweeter tone.

Russ Guarino