[Dixielandjazz] Riverboat Shuffle - take 2

Steve Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 20 05:46:16 PDT 2008

Hi Chris...

I've been singing the verse for about 20 years.  I learned it from a great
banjo player (originally from Denver) Buck Kelly.  He died of cancer years
ago and I still think fondly of our "escapades" when we worked for "Mr. Ray"
(Giovanoni, owner of the Fish Market - also passed away) back in Alexandria,
Virginia...
ALL the Best,
Steve Heist